Monday, August 25, 2008

Packed And Ready To Go

The games are over and I have packed, to return to the United States. I have had a wonderful experience in Beijing, truly a world-class experience. But world-class experience also comes with world-class challenges. Working through each challenge, as they arise, has contributed to the overall experience.

It has been an honor to serve in these Olympic games, and to be a witness to hitory. I've learned so much from the Chinese. I look forward to the possibility of future Olympic experiences - 2010 in Vancouver, 2012 in London, and beyond...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert! It looks like you had fun! Johanna told me about your blog, and I am very excited to be able to see it! I hope that all is well with you and your family.

Love,

Cyndy Eldredge

Janae' said...

Are we going to be able to see more blogging in any future Olympic Games coming up soon? :) :) Or... Just some Chef cooking ideas etc etc..??