Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Icing On The Cake

It has been a tremendous honor to come to Beijing and cook for the 2008 Summer Olympic Games. Being able to attend an event is a bonus; being able to attend 3 events is icing on the cake. These are my tickets...

I'll be attending a Track & Field event (including 6 gold medal rounds, and 3 non medal rounds), beach volleyball (including 2 men's medal matches and a medal ceremony), and shooting (including 2 qualification rounds, 2 final rounds, and 2 medal ceremonies). In short, with these 3 tickets, I will get to see 15 Olympic events, including 9 gold medal events and medal ceremonies.

This takes an already awesome experience and makes it incredible and almost unbelievable. I can't wait to attend these events. I'll be sure to post pictures and some video...

No comments: